Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Day 2 of 30 day Challange

Wow, as expected I hav already fallen behind! I have been working hard on a little mini Album for a swap and one of my pages happens to fit into the description of the day 3 word which was Recycle. So a sneak peek of my Mini album which i will post next week once my swap Girl recieves the album. I recycled a sewing paper for the flower and tag. I love how it turnd out and the flower is so simple, just several circles joined together with a brad and then each circle layer scrunched up into centre, with a perl to finish it off! I hope to finish this album tonight then to catch up on some of the other challange words! This Saturday is also another blog hop with the Crafty Card Gallery so be sure to stop over and see what that is all about!

Happy Scrappin' xx

No comments:

Post a Comment